Who are we?
Statistics and audience measurement
The site is free of any third-party trackers, and the visitor tracking tool used is Matomo.
Matomo is run on the same hosting as the main site, no audience or visitor information is shared with third party services. IP addresses are anonymised, and you can disable Matomo tracking by setting your browser not to do so. We use audience measurement only to better identify topics of interest to you and to improve the site.
The data transmitted by the contact form will be used exclusively by our teams to send you communications that you have requested.
You may be asked to exchange personal data such as:
- Personal data
(name, first name, …)
- Contact data
(address, telephone, email, …)
- Data related to professional life
(function, position, CV, …)
These data could have been transmitted in the following frames:
- A call to the sales department
- A registration to a webinar
- A subscription to our newsletter
- A registration to receive downloadable content
- A request for a quote
- An application
- Or via social networks
Purpose of cookies used on the site docaxess.com
The cookies we use allow us to:
- To establish statistics of frequentation and use of the various elements composing the online site (number of pages seen, number of visits, activity, frequency of return, etc.);
- To adapt the presentation of the online site to your terminal's display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.);
- To facilitate the use of the site docaxess.com, for example by storing information relating to a form or products, services or information that you have chosen.
The data is kept for a period which does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. For marketing or communication actions: DocAxess keeps the data for 3 years from the last contact or the end of the commercial relationship. For browsing data, Matomo generates a cookie with a unique identifier, which is kept for a limited period of 13 months.
How to set the deposit of cookies in your browser
When visiting the site docaxess.com, cookies may be deposited on your browser (computer, mobile, tablet).
To refuse tracking, you can configure your web browsers. You will find below the documentation for the most common browsers:
The rights you have over your data
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January, as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including those which you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data.
You have the following rights regarding the use of your data:
- the right of access to your data,
- the right to rectify your data,
- the right to erase your data,
- the right to limit the processing of your data,
- the right to portability,
- the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data.
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
- by post: DocAxess, 1 Passage du Génie, 75012 Paris